East Pennsboro Emergency Medical Services looks for qualified Emergency Medical Technicians, certified to work in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Successful applicants will work in BLS, MICU and non-emergency environments to service East Pennsboro Township, Marysville Borough, Rye Township and surrounding mutual aid jurisdictions.
The Emergency Medical Services Division primarily focuses on medical emergencies dispatched by the Cumberland County Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP.) The Emergency Medical Services Division responds to more than 3300 emergency calls per year, averaging 10 calls per day.
- Hourly wage based on years experience as a career Emergency Medical Technician in Pennsylvania Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days.
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401 K benefits with employer contributions
- Holiday and Premium Pay
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Graduate/GED or equivalent
- Drivers license issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Emergency Medical Technician Certification issued by Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Current CPR Certification approved by the PA Department of Health
- EVOC/EMSVO Certification
- NIMS 100, 200, 700, 800
- Successfully complete PA Child Abuse, Pennsylvania State Police and FBI clearances